Mr. Harris was born in Montebello, California, and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Social Science from the University of California at Irvine in 1994. While at UCI, Mr. Harris played Division I baseball and earned All Big West Academic Scholar Athlete honors. In 1997, Mr. Harris graduated from the University of La Verne Law School in La Verne, California. In 1998, he earned his MBA from ULV, graduating Summa Cum Laude.
In July of 1997, Mr. Harris sat for the California State Bar Exam, passed on the first attempt, and was licensed to practice law in the State of California. Mr. Harris joined Spray, Gould & Bowers in 1998. In 2020, the name of the firm was changed to Harris Grombchevsky LLP. He has been a member of the American Bar Association, the California State Bar, the San Bernardino County Barristers Association, the Orange County Bar Association, the Los Angeles County Bar Association as well as other organizations.
He became a partner with the firm in 2002.
Mr. Harris has been involved in various areas of civil litigation with jury trial experience in the areas of products liability, premises liability, and employment related issues including wrongful termination, discrimination/retaliation, and sexual harassment. Mr. Harris has also handled numerous matters involving large commercial trucking accidents, false arrest/imprisonment, automobile accidents, and fraudulent claims.
In addition to practicing in the state courts of California, Mr. Harris is also admitted to practice in the United States District Courts, the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court.
- All State Courts for the State of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- University of La Verne College of Law, La Verne, California, 1997, J.D.
- University of La Verne, La Verne, California, 1998, M.B.A., summa cum laude
- University of California at Irvine, Irvine, California, 1994, B.A.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- OCBA Employment Lawyers
- San Bernardino County Barristers Association
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- California Lawyers for the Art