Mr. Grombchevsky dedicates a substantial portion of his practice to litigating cases of employee rights, especially sexual harassment and hostile work environment.
Mr. Grombchevsky is admitted to practice in the U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, U.S. District Court Central District of California, as well as all of the State Courts of California.
Mr. Grombchevsky earned a Bachelor degree in Business Administration from the California State University at Fullerton. He is a graduate of Chapman University School of Law and served as President of its Alumni Association.
Mr. Grombchevsky joined Spray, Gould & Bowers in 2000, became a Partner in the firm in 2003, and Managing Partner in 2004. In 2020, the name of the firm was changed to Harris Grombchevsky LLP. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Grombchevsky practiced with another law firm in Newport Beach, California. Previously, he spent nearly a decade working in the real estate industry, and maintains a current California Real Estate Broker license.
- Supreme Court for the State of California, 1999
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1999
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2003
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 2004
- California State University Fullerton, Fullerton, California, 1995, B.A.
- Chapman University School of Law, Orange, California, 1999, J.D.
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Chapman University School of Law Alumni Association, President 2001-2003
- California Employment Lawyers Association, 2010-present
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence 2016-present